- Are you looking to set up your own dental practice or look to buy into an existing practice?
- Are you wishing to retire from practice and sell to an associate or a third party?
- Are you wishing to set up in a practice together with another dental practitioner?
We have worked with many dentists across London and the South East, administrating all legal procedures involving partners and dental practices.
The London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry has been one of our clients for many years. Click here to view their services.
For free impartial advice contact the Alliance Legal Centre.
With regards to fees for any of our dental law services our approach has always been made simple by adopting the following approach:
- We wish to be completely transparent about fees and will always discuss your budget requirements in this context.
- We are happy to discuss your requirements over the telephone without commitment initially and to provide a free estimate of costs at the commencement of the transaction
We have significant experience in all matters of health related law relating to the acquisition and disposal of dental practices in any part of England and Wales and advising on all related aspects of a dental practice.
We can give you the specialist legal advice you need based on fifteen years experience of dealing with similar transactions.
For further information please contact us today. We aim to contact you within one working day of your enquiry.
For other specialist Solicitors contact our partners Jones Law.